We are always looking to hire talented professionals. We are a close-knit team seeking energetic individuals with strong work ethics and an overall desire to elevate the guest experience. Applicants should be pleasant, responsible, and reliable.
Main duties include greeting and seating guests, answering phone calls, and taking reservations.
Requirements include both a food handlers permit and an alcohol serving permit.
Requirements include valid food handlers permit.
Main duties include resetting tables, stocking, and preparing the restaurant.
Requirements include excellent bar and cocktail skills, as well as, the ability to multitask and remain organized in a fast paced environment. Must have both a valid food handlers permit and an alcohol serving permit.
Main duties include the following:
- Measuring and mixing ingredients
- Washing, peeling, and cutting fruits and vegetables
- Trimming and cutting meat, poultry and fish
- Stocking, dating, rotating, and checking temperatures of products
- Cleaning and sanitizing workstations and equipment
- Preparing food items according to company / concept standards and maintaining food safety and sanitation while providing the highest quality of service
Main duties include following recipes and / or product directions for preparing, seasoning, cooking, tasting, and serving soups, meats, vegetables, desserts and other food and beverage products. Must be able to operate a variety of kitchen equipment.
Main duties include washing dishes, but also helping with other tasks. Must be able to use and maintain kitchen equipment, keep a clean working station, and lift forty pounds. If you know how to wash dishes then we want you!